A leading business based in Crowthorne is looking to recruit a Trainee Operations Administrator to join their team.
No experience is necessary, they are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is keen to learn.
Full training will be provided and duties include;
- Work in the operations department completing the administrative duties in a timely and accurate manner
- Work as a team with all colleagues and provide support and assistance to them as and when required
- Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, overseas agents and service providers
- Any other duties as outlined in the Admin Working Instructions and ad-hoc duties as requested by supervisor / manager
- Communicate with and establish shipping quotations for customers, overseas offices and the sales department; request spot quotations to maximise profits whenever possible
- Make updates to existing customer profiles and set up as necessary
- Create and maintain client ID’s in Boxtop (internal software) for the department
- Address queries immediately to resolve straight away
- Approve and log purchase invoices; address and resolve queries with vendors
- Proactive response to service level issues
Salary up to £22k + free parking