A lovely business based in Binfield is looking to recruit a Quotes Assistant to join their team.
This would suit someone with Sales, Sales Administration or Customer Service experience.
- The Quotes Assistant will assist with the management of agreed special pricing for distributors including quote generation, revalidation and design registration – make margin decisions in cooperation with EMEA Distribution Managers.
- Generation of new customers and opportunity creation in CRM
- Ability to access information in SAP via reports and queries to provide business information, e.g. COGS, stock availability, product information, etc.
- Run special price reports from CRM by country, distributor, customer, market etc.
- Maintain POS reporting to and from 3rd party POS provider
- Communicate effectively with customers and different internal units and functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience with the sales functions of SAP preferred, with some similar ERP system essential
- Experience in a sales office environment, regular contact with customers
- Excellent telephone manner, clear verbal communication
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good standard with normal office software products, e.g. Excel, Word etc.
- Experience in a multinational company preferred
This role offers flexible/remote working + laptop + pension and 25 days holiday with a salary of up to £35k.