Salary: up to £22,000
Posted on: 11 August 2022
A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator to join their team.
This is a lovely position working in a small, friendly Office/Warehouse.
The main responsibilities are:-
- Assist the warehouse with booking in and quality controlling of all goods received into the warehouse.
- Assist the warehouse in conjunction with the Production Supervisor to conduct stock checks on a three-monthly basis, making adjustment/maintenance of stock system if required
- Collation and production of materials.
- Ensuring these are shipped daily and producing the appropriate courier documentation both nationally and internationally.
- Processing of supplier invoices.
- Monitor and management of returned goods.
- Ensuring stock levels of materials are kept to sufficient levels to meet forth coming needs.
- Assist the warehouse with the despatching of all daily parcels so they are completed in a timely manner
- Basic Computer skills are essential: MS Office/Word/Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of Production/Assembly environment advantageous but not essential along with courier systems
Salary up to £22k + benefits