My clients who are based in modern offices in Camberley are looking for an Office Administrator with great organisational and communication skills to join their busy, friendly team.
The business is growing rapidly and is recognised as being among the top 5% in their industry with an outstanding reputation for their expertise. They take pride in what they do and have a passion for doing more than expected.
This role may also suit a recent graduate or someone looking to further their career.
The main function is to provide Administration support to the team.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Providing support to the Line Manager as required
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant
- Assisting with the yearly audit as required by the company
- Assist with with contract renewals
- Liaising with finance department to ensure customer payments are up to date
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly & annual report preparation & support
- Maintaining price lists from suppliers.
- Maintaining & updating CRM platform.
- Responsible for organising and processing all site-related paperwork to allow the tech team to carry out their duties( Back up role)
- Leading tech’s telephone support and customer enquiries ensuring customer service is delivered to a high standard( Back up role)
- Receiving and logging faults and problems – Register upkeep( Back up role)
- Booking in Maintenance work ( Back up role)
- Customer liaison( Back up role)
- Scheduling of services & faults( Back up role)
- Supporting project manager with preparing certificates post installation and warranty letters.
We are ideally looking for someone methodical and organised to ensure their workload is prioritised, delivered efficiently and within expectations who is:
- Able to use their initiative and ability to work without significant levels of guidance
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent people skills allowing for long-term relationships to be quickly established within the team and the customers
- Focused on attention to detail, to deliver high-quality work and to proofread tender documents
- Use their initiative to adapt role as the business grows, but also to meet the client needs
- Confident and results orientated
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
This is a lovely job which will suit someone who enjoys an Administrator role, full training will be given.
The hours of work are 9am -5pm and in the summer they close at 4pm on a Friday. They also offer a day working at home per week, plus other benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year