A leading retail brand based in Wokingham is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
The Marketing Executive is an integral role to work within the multi-brand Marketing team, working across various consumer brands. The role requires working with in-house sales, brand teams and agencies to drive the delivery of marketing materials for consumer and trade marketing activities.
Delivery and implementation of marketing materials for both consumer and trade channels, including the creation of marketing materials across print (brochures, product updates, advertising, instore POS), digital brand assets (photography, video) and PR formats (press releases, events). Supporting the Sales team with planning of brand assets and co-op marketing plans is integral to this role, driving forward brand guidelines and best practice both within store communications and online.
Delivery of marketing assets across the brands.
- Mange the creation or adaptations of new photography, digital assets, print and POS materials, sell-in materials and product copy across all brands.
- Managing the day-to-day scheduling of marketing requests across all brands and work with Sales and Brand teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Daily briefings of marketing assets by brand to the in-house designer and external agencies.
- Organising and sharing of assets to internal Sales teams for review.
- Provide support in the written content creation for marketing materials, online, print and PR.
- Organising sample requests for photo shoots and PR shoots.
- Creation of assets for internal and external presentations.
- Support in the creation of b2b mailings, emails and brand news updates.
- Maintaining a database of all the latest artwork and creatives for the partners and monitoring content on the asset libraries.
Salary up to £30k + 25 days holiday, free parking, pension, on site gym.