A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Junior Watch Technician to join their team.
This position focuses on watch repairs to items such as bracelets, straps, glasses, stone replacements and batteries. ‘Charging and Checking’ watches and then setting them, along with exchanging watch batteries, will form a large part of the role.
Full training will be provided but it is essential that the successful candidate has a keen interest in watches and the willingness to learn fast and progress to more technical watch repairs. The main duties of the role are:-
Duties to include but are not limited to the following:
- To undertake repairs to watches as required.
- To work to the agreed individual, group and team Key Performance Indicators.
- To ensure that the cost effective use of spare parts is properly controlled.
- To liaise with all customers, consumers and colleagues in a manner commensurate with the image of the brand.
- Keyboard literacy is a requirement.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday + 25 days holiday, free parking, staff discounts, pension and other benefits.
Salary up to £22k per annum