A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit an Operations and Finance Administrator to join their team.
Role responsibilities to include:
- Preparing monthly sales reports for all brands, copying budget figures, and adding the actual figures
- Requesting mileage reports from relevant staff, ensuring the private mileage rate and the opening and closing balances are correct
- Updating the private mileage sheet
- Downloading the Amex and HSBC monthly credit cards statements and distributing to staff
- Posting OH invoices (Downloading invoices that don’t come through on the accounts email)
- Updating the business mileage sheet
- Sending out mileage balances/cash expenses to relevant staff
- Sending out remittances to suppliers
- Allstar fuel card spreadsheet
- O2 usage report
- Managing facilities such as the cleaning contract, tea towels, confidential waste, hygiene bins, window cleaning, maintenance of both coffee machines and milk deliveries
- Assisting with the ordering, insurance, maintenance, collections, and delivery of motor vehicles
- Managing utility contracts and being the point of contact
- Creating marine cargo shipping claims when necessary
- Ordering packaging supplies, and consumables for the service department
- To help ensure the smooth running of the office
- Screening incoming calls, managing the post and emails, booking car services and couriers.
- Managing and communicating the meeting room calendars
- Organising travel requirements for Senior Managers and Directors including Hotels, Taxi’s, and Parking
- Weekly Fire alarm testing and emergency light testing
- Organsing social events for the company
- Maintenance (Updating the maintenance task list, liaising with Francisco regarding jobs to be carried out and placing orders for items required for repairs)
- Secretarial duties for the Executive Team on an Ad Hoc basis, Travel booking and Diary management where necessary.
- To manage stock for all office supplies such as stationery, paper, printer toner, postage supplies, beverages and food consumables, and some cleaning items
- Keeping the general office areas and meeting rooms clean and tidy
- General administration duties, and adhoc projects
Ideally confident using Microsoft Excel to an ‘intermediate’ level.
PC Literate with experience on other Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm + 25 days holiday + other benefits. Salary up to £25k.