A leading Events company is looking for an Events Project Assistant to join their team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate/school leaver or a more experienced candidate looking to move into the Events sector, and you’ll need your passport to hand!
- Ability to assist project managers competently with all elements of end-to-end event delivery
- Support a range of live, hybrid and digital projects this across service portfolio
- Excellent task and administrative skills
- Ability to improvise, adapt and thrive under pressure within the team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with client stakeholders, supplier partners and colleagues. This includes handling meetings and calls with confidence and professionalism
- Focus on quality management and that all tasks comply with client procedures/standards
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems and experience with Cvent event booking system
- Offering first class customer support and service helping delegates with their travel arrangements
No experience is required, full training provided.
Salary up to £26,000 + excellent benefits including Overseas travel.