A leading Events company is looking to recruit an additional Crew Coordinator to join their team. The Crew Co-ordinator is responsible for dealing with client requests via telephone calls, emails and a text message system. They will be allocating event crew to the daily job requirements placed by our clients, using our bespoke booking system.
- Understand project requirements, any intricacies and time frames needed to successfully deliver our clients requirements.
- Match and amalgamate skilled crews via our bespoke management system to each specific client job\requirement.
- Brief Crew Supervisors \ General Crew of any specific client requirements.
- Submit project completion paperwork to accounts for final invoicing.
- Effective scheduling and planning techniques which could be from, but not restricted to, an Operations, Logistics, Construction, Distribution, Engineering, Maintenance or Service environment.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong numeracy / literacy.
- Quick to respond to new challenges
- Highly organised with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Problem solving & Investigative skills
- Presentation of Documents/Spreadsheets
- Displays a confident and professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Team member
The office is open between 9.00 – 17.30 Monday – Friday. During peak/busy times you may be required to be flexible on these hours. The company works 24/7 and out of hours is covered by the Duty Manager. The selected candidate will be on call one in every four weekends.
A background within scheduling/events/co-ordination would be highly beneficial.
The salary offered is £26,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience