My client in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to join their friendly team.
This is working for a fantastic company with lovely offices.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service support to the company’s full after sales department. Primarily focused on first line customer contact to ensure a market leading customer experience is achieved.
The role will be varied depending on workflow and departmental absences and will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Replying in a timely manner to all email inquiries regarding repairs and general consumer questions.
- Answering all calls into the after sales department and processing them in a professional manner.
- Taking and processing spare parts orders for both consumer and trade customers.
- Communicating with both trade and consumers to ensure confirmation or payment has been received before proceeding with any chargeable repair.
- Ensuring all administration is performed meticulously in line with company standards.
- Liaising with all customers and colleagues, internal and external to our high company expectations.
Salary circa £23k. No experience is necessary but if you have great customer service and administration skills we would like to hear from you.
Monday – Friday ( normal office hours) + 25 days holiday, company gym, and free parking.