A leading business based in Camberley is looking to recruit a Client Services Executive to join their team.
Job duties include;
- Providing support to the Line Manager as required
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant
- Assisting with the yearly audit as required by the company
- Organising Technical staff uniforms
- Support administratively with contract renewals
- Liaising with finance department to ensure customer payments are up to date
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual report preparation & support
- Maintaining pricelists from suppliers
- Maintaining folder structure on server and other locations.
- Maintaining & updating CRM platform.
- Reporting and assisting in finding resolutions to faults relating to Technology Department operation.
- Maintaining Technical Team servicing diaries
- Bookings of services.
- Minutes of weekly meetings
- Responsible for organising and processing all site-related paperwork
- Sales Support to Technology Department.
- Printing or compiling formal offers
- Assisting in a pricing request
- Updating CRM with opportunities
- Preparation of designs and proposal specifications
- Leading tech’s telephone support and customer enquiries ensuring customer service is delivered to a high standard
- Receiving and logging faults and problems – Register upkeep
- Customer liaison
- Scheduling of services & faults
- Maintaining & assisting with supplier pricing
- Maintaining training register and scheduling renewals
Hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday + 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + salary of up to £23k