Salary: £19,000 to £23,000
Posted on: 6 July 2022
A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their team .
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the company’s full after sales requirement. Primarily focused on the administration of the repair process. The role will be varied depending on work flow and departmental absences and will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
Role responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the After Sales department by logging/inputting accurate repair information onto the system including evaluating the condition of returned products and creating estimates.
- Always ensuring that all administration is performed in a meticulous and timely manner and that customer’s demands are both met and exceeded whilst maintaining brand integrity.
- Using the company system to order parts for repairs and ensure they are picked, allocated and matched correctly to the job ready for repair/dispatch or placed on backorder.
- Receiving back from the technicians completed work and quality controlling the repair to the satisfaction of all, preparing for their timely dispatch to the customer.
- Creating and receipting purchase orders for spare parts from our group warehouses
- Helping to dispatch products from the building when required.
Salary circa £23k.
Hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday + 25 days holiday and free parking.