A leading business in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Website & Digital Manager to join their Marketing team.
This a key position within the business to develop digital strategy across internal, consumer and trade websites and digital activities.
The role will be responsible for all aspects of website development and management across the Magento platform, E-comms platform Dot Mailer, internal platforms and social channels. The candidate will have a proven track record with a solid background of working with agencies and across multiple internal stake holders and a passion for all things digital.
The role would suit a candidate with strong digital and ecommerce experience who has a passion for brands, product, design, data and user experience.
- Deliver new and innovative brand websites, including consumer and trade websites.
- Work closely to manage the website agency, ensuring all new web projects are fully scoped and weekly agency meetings take place.
- Work in collaboration with internal teams across the business to support in the delivery of the website projects.
- End to end testing of the websites, including data feeds or facilitating discussions about data management for the web platforms.
- Review the current websites user experience and develop plans for future enhancements.
- Management of content with the support of brand teams.
- Review of user experience across all the brand websites with enhancements planned and scoped for future developments.
- Review of customer data from consumer registration programmes.
- Evolve the SEO strategy, ensuring key objectives are outlined and worked towards to generate greater traffic organically.
- Management of product updates across the consumer and trade websites including data and images across the websites.
- Work with the wider team and provide support when required to all internal touch points, including; IT, Warehouse, Finance and Service.
- Refresh of content data across internal platforms with the support from the marketing and brand teams.
- Key contact between the web agency website developers, IT management and other teams across the business (Warehouse, Finance, Service).
- Prioritisation of web development projects versus on-going maintenance.
- Evolve the online consumer and trade sales strategy.
- Support to bring in new data systems to manage data more effectively for the business and online platforms.
Social and Email Management
- Provide support and advice on all social and email marketing platforms to drive additional interactions and traffic to the websites.
- Support the activities through integrating the reporting into the website usage and monitoring of activity.
- Provide support for the set-up of new initiatives across consumer and trade data capture programmes.
Monitoring and Review
- Review analytics required for the consumer and trade websites and provide a solid understanding of the use of Google Analytics to monitor KPI’s.
- Work closely with the brand management team to review stock availability where required on selected platforms
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting across web and digital platforms.
Ideally applicants would have:
- Experience of CMS (Content Management Systems), Magento.
- Strong self-management and proven experience of working with other team functions.
- Online e-commerce experience.
Salary is £40k + £5k bonus + 25 days holiday + free parking, 35 hour week etc