A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Watch Technician to join their busy team.
The purpose of the role is to undertake repairs to Watches and other jewellery items as required.
This will include hands on technical duties such as; (and not be limited too)
- Basic module replacements
- Dive watch battery/reseals
- Basic glass replacements
- Watch battery replacements
- Watch bracelet repairs, fixing clasps, pins etc
- Adjusting sizes of watches and dress bracelets
- Setting up and checking technical watches, Stone replacements.
Admin duties will include:
- To ensure that the cost effective use of spare parts is properly controlled.
- To report any manufacturing issues/problems to your line manager.
- To assist customers with technical questions either on the telephone, by email, text, fax, or in person.
- To liaise with all customers, consumers and colleagues in a manner commensurate with the image of the brand.
- To perform any other duties that may be reasonably requested within the Service operation.
Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday + 25 days holiday, free parking + other benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent