Our Clients on the outskirts of Wokingham are looking to recruit a Property Management Assistant to join their busy, friendly company.
The role will be to assist the Property Managers in the effective management of the property portfolios by providing efficient and accurate administrative support.
The main duties are:-
- Manage e-mails and ensure all client files are updated
- Deal with clients verbally and in written form demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Create works orders, in response to enquiries, with authorisation from the property manager if the works are deemed to be complex or costly.
- Deal with on-site staff issues in the first instance and pass on to Branch Manager
- Circulate information to residents concerning management issues.
- Liaise with insurance brokers on existing and new claims.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets for a small portfolio of properties.
- Deal with any other property issues that may arise within the team.
- Respond to Directors, Freeholders and Developer client queries, requests etc.
- Ensuring leaseholders are complying with general rules and regulations as set out in their legal documentation, which may require letters to be sent and other general administration duties
- The Property Management Assistant will be required to attend regular in house property management meetings during office hours.
We are looking for candidates with excellent administrative and customer service skills and someone who is looking for a career and may like to take a Residential Property Management exam.
Salary up to £22,000. Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, 23 days holiday + free parking