A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a PART TIME Production Assistant to join their team.
This role is primarily based in the small Warehouse facility, but you will also be working in the office with the production team.
Job duties include:
- Collation and production of materials.
- Ensuring these are shipped daily and producing the appropriate courier documentation both nationally and internationally.
- Ensuring stock levels of material are kept to sufficient levels to meet forth coming needs
- Assist the warehouse with the despatching of all daily parcels so they are completed in a timely manner
- Assist the warehouse with booking in and quality controlling of all good received into the warehouse.
- Assist the warehouse in conjunction with the Production Supervisor to conduct stock checks on a three-monthly basis, making adjustment/maintenance of stock system if required.
- Basic Computer skills are essential: MS Office/Word/Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of Production/Assembly environment advantageous but not essential along with courier systems
Hours/days are negotiable for the right candidate, my client is hoping to achieve 24 – 30 hours per week.
Full time salary £20k + 24 days holiday, pension, parking.
24 hours per week = £12,730
30 hours per week = £15,910
Initial interviews with the client will be held via Telephone or Zoom, successful candidates will then be invited in to meet with the MD and visit the Warehouse/Production facility to see the role in action – with Covid-19 procedures in place.