A leading business based in Farnborough is looking to recruit a HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator to join their team on a PART TIME permanent basis. Working a minimum of 25 hours per week (hours and days to suit)
- Maintains employee data in payroll systems including new hire info, additional pay, deductions, leaver information, and allowances
- Runs payroll processing including data entry and data uploads
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Develop and produce required and requested payroll reports and queries ensuring accurate, meaningful, and timely information.
- Conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Submitting time and attendance data and employee changes to the payroll bureau
- Communicate key timelines within the business
- Point of contact for all benefit related questions and queries responds to questions and escalates as required
- Administration of the pension scheme including checking auto enrolment of pension and providing information for payment
- Administering the tender process for all company benefits available to employees
- Administers new hire and employee change events
- Coordinates all Company communications relating to payroll and benefits
- Monitor company sick pay, SSP, SMP and SPP
- Calculate deductions of earning, court deductions, attachments of earnings
- Assist the accounts manager with adhoc duties
- Administration of Business expenses and completion of benefit forms P11D
- Assist with the apprenticeship Levy
- Supporting the HR team as necessary.
- Three years of experience in payroll and benefit administration work
- Fundamental Payroll Certification or Certified Payroll Professional is highly desirable
- An understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation that affects payroll.
Salary £25k (pro rata for part time hours) + benefits