A leading company based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The Marketing Assistant is an integral role to support the multi-brand Marketing team, working across 3 brands. The role requires working with the in-house Marketing team to support the delivery of marketing materials for retail partners and activities across consumer marketing, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
The role will support the delivery of sales, marketing and online projects, including the creation of assets across print and online for retail partners and consumer marketing activity.
- Provide support to the team in the planning process to deliver new campaign marketing assets across the brands.
- Support in the creation of new photography, digital assets, print and POS materials, sell-in materials and copy across all brands.
- Administering the day-to-day scheduling of marketing requests across all brands.
- Support the daily briefings of marketing assets by brand to the in-house designer and external agencies.
- Organising and sharing of assets to internal Sales teams for review.
- Provide support in the written content creation for marketing materials, online and print.
- Organising sample requests for photoshoots and PR shoots.
- Creation of assets for internal and external presentations.
- Updating the b2b marketing mailing databases.
- Support in the creation of b2b mailings and emails.
- Maintaining a database of all the latest artwork and creatives for the retail partners and monitoring content on the asset libraries.
- Previous Client or Agency experience preferable
- Microsoft Office
- 2 years professional experience
Salary up to £30,000, hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday, 25 days holiday, free parking etc