A leading firm based in Crowthorne is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their office.
The purpose of the role is to provide an excellent standard of customer service and to provide advice to existing and potential customers by product specifications and quotations.
- Answering sales calls & dealing with enquiries.
- Submitting quotations and maintaining sales database.
- Sales order processing.
- Raising delivery paperwork.
- Stock level management.
- Purchase order processing and progressing.
- Liaising with the Warehouse/Workshop team to ensure customer requirements are met.
- A passion for delivering first class customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Self-driven and possesses an ability to act on their own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- The desire to take on responsibility and develop within the role.
- Ability to learn & understand technical products.
Hours of Work:
8.15am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday & 8.15am – 4.30pm on Friday’s + 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, free parking
Salary between £22,000 – £25,000