Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 salary plus £10,000 OTE
Contract Type: Full Time
Posted on: 19 June 2019
A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Internal Account Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to build with your line manager a new business pipeline and incremental engagements from a defined set of new focus accounts.
To deliver detailed account support for a leading client in conjunction with contracted terms.
Manage time efficiently to ensure balance between the two focus areas.
Role objectives are:
- Understand company portfolio, capability and processes
- Provide an optimal customer experience with the direction of your Account Lead.
- Proactively ensure service levels and reporting requirements are compliant with contracted obligations
- Build qualitative relationships both internally and, client-side
- Build pipeline of profitable business within a new business client base and, generate qualified opportunity meetings for your Account Lead
- Utilise your interpersonal skills and commercial knowledge to understand the client’s buying process and supplier contract lifecycle
- Report weekly on opportunity, activity and pipeline management utilising CRM at all times
- Follow up and record outcome of all marketing or event generated tasks and leads
- Operate at multiple levels within the customer organisation understanding the client’s way of working as, a priority.
- Develop new business opportunities within existing customer and new target accounts.
- Conduct focus account qualification information
- Expedite and escalate leads in line with client expectation
- Utilise contract pricing to provide quotations and manage these through to confirmation
- Engage with learners post event to determine feedback.
- Proactive in understanding offerings and shifts in both competition, vendor & industry trends. Meeting customers to help build relationships and provide cover.
- Manage the compilation of monthly or annual spend reports for clients in line with contracted obligations.
- Work with management to ensure accurate and profitable quotations.
The salary is between £25,000 to £28,000 with an OTE amount of around £10,000 with excellent benefits
Hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday – Friday