A leading business based in Farnborough is looking to recruit an HR Co-ordinator/Assistant to join their team HRBP’s and Analyst.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake HR related admin duties for both the UK and Global construction projects, covering a generalist experience background including contracts, policies and onboarding new starters.
CIPD level 3 or 5 is essential and a construction background would be preferable, although not essential.
- This position is responsible for the day to day operational HR aspects of the office or branch location to enhance the HR Lifecycle Process and the flow of information between the HR dept and employee, generally providing resolution and informed HR assistance to individuals as required.
- Facilitate requirements with the line managers on an ongoing basis taking a lead role in completion of recruiting, hiring, and general assistance with worker settling as required.
- The position will be the focal point for all HR admin.
- Provides advice and guidance on all personnel and HR matters affecting the location, including implementation and interpretation for the duration of the project.
- Implements the regulations and preparation of personnel letters to staff and authorities as required
- Sets up and administers various meetings with staff to communicate on personnel matters as required.
- Personnel service such as training, travel, compliance, administration, as well as supporting Corporate HR policies and initiatives
- Advises the HR Managers and other management as appropriate on the settlement and administration of minor problems
- Ensures that full and complete records be maintained of all starts, finishes, work records, warnings, final assessment disputes, meetings etc.
- Any admin in relation to HR.
- HR management experience including knowledge of employment legislation and secondary laws.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- Solution orientated
- Good forward planner
- Good communicator
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to present ideas effectively
- Able to evaluate ideas of others
- Negotiation skills
Due to Covid-19 this role will be based from home, temporarily, or at least for a few days a week, moving to 5 days per week in the office when appropriate.
Hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday, Salary up to £35k depending on skills/experience.