Our Client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to assist the HR Manager of a well established company in Wokingham. (NO HR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!)
The job purpose is to assist the HR Manager with the smooth running of the Human Resources Department and the development, implementation and monitoring of HR processes and policy, and to process the monthly payroll ensuring strict timelines are adhered too.
- To provide day-to-day support to the HR Manager
- Have a good understanding of all HR processes and policies
- Ensure all HR records are up to date and in line with legislative requirements.
- Manage the monthly Payroll process and associated reporting.
Areas of responsibility:
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment for new starters
- Process other contractual amendments including preparing and issuing paperwork
- Ownership of the new starter process including carrying out new staff inductions
- Ownership of the leaver process including conducting exit interviews
- Timely processing of the monthly payroll ensuring any changes are accurately recorded i.e. new starters, leavers, salary amendments, one-off payments
- Understanding the relevant HR policies and being able to provide guidance to employees
- Understanding the relevant HR processes and being able to provide advice to managers
- Maintaining HR records, HR database, and file management of all HR documents
- Maintaining the Company’s benefits package, mobile phone contract and membership details
- Supporting the HR Manager on internal recruitment, including screening candidates, arranging interviews and liaising with engaged recruitment agencies
This is the perfect role for a candidate wishing to start a career within HR, who has a strong administrative background and can multitask.
Salary up to £20,000. Hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday – Friday + 23 days holiday, free parking + other benefits.
Keywords: HR Admin / Human Resources Administrator / Administrator