Our Clients have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate trainee to join their training programme and begin a career in a thriving industry, with a view to develop and progress in a full time role within the business. The programme consists of first rate in-house training, as well as a “hands on” approach and client interaction. The role offers a variety of working environments, both office based and offsite meetings alongside your dedicated mentor.
The successful candidate will be placed into a comprehensive training programme. They will work within all departments within the business to gain a deep understanding of the company and the industry it operates within. Upon completion of the 12 month training programme, the successful candidate will be placed into a role which will be suited to their skills and strengths with the potential to develop through the ranks and maximise their career.
- Integrate and assist the department you are deployed in
- Carry out day to day duties assisting Account Managers, onsite engineers and assigned mentor
- Attend client appointments alongside Account Managers
- Help sales team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Attend client sites alongside field engineers
- Gain understanding of customer needs and requirements
- To attend all internal and external training
- Seek improvements in the business from work experience gained
- Complete all written assignments and campaigns
- Complete/undertake all modules of the Graduate Entry Training
- A graduate.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Preferable to have experience in a customer facing role
- A well-motivated and hard-working individual with the drive and determination to succeed
- Must be enthusiastic, understand and demonstrate the importance of customer satisfaction to the highest standard, and thrive when working under pressure.
- Must demonstrate integrity, honesty, dignity, professionalism and respect in all dealings with customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to manage own time and willing to take on responsibility
- Must be a flexible individual who enjoys the challenges of meeting deadlines with the willingness to go the extra mile when necessary, to ensure the needs of the customer are met.
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and word, Internet and email.
A competitive salary is offered along with a holiday entitlement of 22 days per year plus bank holidays, Pension, incentive scheme, Free parking, Provision of laptop and mobile for business use & Opportunity for career development within the company.