Salary: £20,000 basic with uncapped bonus
Posted on: 6 August 2020
Our clients who are a specialist recruitment company based in Reading who have an excellent reputation in their field, are looking to recruit Graduate Recruitment Consultants to work in their growing team.
The role will be to work with numerous, well known global brands
We are looking for hard working, sociable, money motivated individuals.
The current office is a team of five who are looking to grow.
The role will be working on the contracts team so you will need to be comfortable working at a fairly fast pace.
We are looking for candidates who would like to start as a resourcer (candidate based) with the aim to progress to a consultant role if this the career path you choose. You will also have the option to continue as a resourcer.
You do not need to have any recruitment experience as you will join a three month training academy which offers:-
- A comprehensive training programme, covering every aspect of recruitment from finding candidates to winning business
- Learning how to build long-term sustainable relationships
- A mixture of theory- based training and desk-based sales exercises
- A designated mentor to answer any questions or offer advice
- Prizes on offer for the winners! (Previous prizes have included a weekend away with other members of the sales team)
With a clear career path, there is no end to your professional and financial progression. Previous graduates have gone on to open and manage offices in the US, become Directors and started their own business units. With full support from management and peers within your team, you are able to achieve any career ambitions within the company.
The hours are 9-5.30- although do require some flexibility.
The basic Salary is £20,000 with excellent benefits:-
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Pension- after 3months
- Healthcare- after 12 months
- Full training plan
- Incentives- which include European weekends away, company race days, expensed nights out and monthly socials
- Eye Test vouchers
- Fresh fruit in office with unlimited tea and coffee (including fruit and herbal teas)
Responsibilities will include:
- Call candidate and registering their details
- Understanding the candidates drivers to move roles
- Working with consultants on filling vacancies
- Speaking to candidates about a role
- CV formatting
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Meeting candidates (and clients with the consultant)
- Managing the offer process
After 3 months, if they you looking to become a consultant, you would start Business Development Training.