Our clients in Crowthorne are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their busy, friendly office .
Typical duties will include:
- Input of invoices, input of bank account information and reconciliation of accounts on either a monthly or a yearly basis, calculation and reconciliation of VAT, inputting of wages.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Daily usage of Financial Processes, enhancing and updating where needed.
- Preparing Schedules, statements and Reports as requested.
- Balancing accounts on a day-to-day/week -to-week basis
- Submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of management information as required
- Training of junior team members
We are looking for someone with a passion for the role and excellent attention to detail. You will have direct contact with clients, so first-rate communication and presentation skills are essential.
You should be able to demonstrate that you can organise yourself and your workload and meet deadlines. You will be comfortable working under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards of work.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and helping others out when needed. The ability to build excellent relationships with your colleagues and clients is vital in this role.
The role involves the use of Xero, SAGE and QuickBooks, for which knowledge and exposure to these is preferable. The clients you will work with use a multitude of programmes and their businesses are diverse.
In return our clients are offering a salary £22,000 to £26,000 dependent upon experience, free parking and benefits.