A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service support to the company’s full after sales department. Primarily focused on first line customer contact to ensure a market leading customer experience is achieved. The role will be varied depending on workflow and departmental absences and will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
Role responsibilities to include:
- Replying in a timely manner to all email inquiries regarding repairs and general consumer questions.
- Answering all calls into the after sales department and processing them in a professional manner.
- Taking and processing spare parts orders for both consumer and trade customers.
- Communicating with both trade and consumers to ensure confirmation or payment has been received before proceeding with any chargeable repair
- Ensuring all administration is performed meticulously in line with company standards.
- Liaising with all customers and colleagues, internal and external to our high company expectations.
Hours are 9 – 5pm Monday – Friday, 25 days holiday, free parking + more, salary up to £21,000