A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Client Support Executive to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day account liaison and support services for major accounts.
Role objectives are:
- To act as first point of contact with the client supporting the external team
- Provide responses, and manage client expectations
- Manage the compilation of monthly or annual spend reports for clients
- Cover, when required in the Customer Services team
- Understand and support all SLA’s
- Provide first line response for all client requests in regards to your designated accounts
- Provide quotations to clients
- Work with third parties and sales to provide third party quotations
- Ensure bookings/events are confirmed within 5 days of provisional booking
- Handling cancellations, order sheets, transfers and closing provisional bookings
- Work with colleagues to resolve any customer queries re invoicing, visa’s, payments
Salary £20,000 + £2k bonus + excellent benefits package.
Hours are 9 – 5.30pm Monday – Friday