A leading business based in Wokingham is looking for a Client Support Executive to join their team. You will be providing day to day account liaison for their major accounts.
Job Duties include;
- Ensure provisional bookings/events are confirmed within 5 working days of provisional booking and set expectations accordingly
- Enquiry, course and event management including cancellations, orders, transfers, closing provisional bookings by chasing PO’s
- Supporting the upload of client, quotation and opportunity upload into BAPS CRM
- Conduct basic account qualification for each inbound customer request
- Work with colleagues to swiftly resolve customer need (includes consolidated invoicing, visa dependencies, prepay reporting, margin and currency fluctuations)
- Work with sales leads to ensure client advanced pricing models in BAPS are maintained and aligned to parent companies to enable proficient and consistent quotations.
- Meeting customers admin team to help build relationships if required.
- Provide first line response / answer to client requests from your designated accounts within 4 hours
- Provide closed quotations to clients requests within 2 working days
- Work with third parties and sales to provide third party quotations to clients within 3 working days; ensuring timeline expectations are set with both the third party and the client.
Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial.
Salary is up to £20,000 basic + max £2k OTE + 23 days holiday + other benefits