A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Bookings Administrator to join their small but busy team.
You will have responsibility for managing the diaries of 8 – 10 external staff members, route mapping journeys, ensuring adequate workload is arranged for each working day and communicating all job requirements. You will also build strong relationships with regular clients and suppliers, assisting them with availability requests and quotations.
- Monitor the company database and supplier websites for new work instructions
- Schedule appointments for the external team, ensuring each person has an adequate workload for each working day
- Monitor, forward and respond to client and supplier correspondence
- Provide quotations
- Maintain supplier SLA’s
- Prepare and amend reports
- Issue client invoices
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Previous experience within an Administration role is essential
- Confident telephone manner
- Happy to work within a small team
- Good geographical knowledge of the South East would be ideal!
- Touch typing skills would be highly advantageous
- Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30pm (Flexi time could be considered, as could part time for the right candidate)
- Salary up to £24,500
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Car parking
- Can be accessed via train
- Option to work paid overtime during busy periods