Salary: £40,000 plus 5k car allowance
Contract Type: Full Time
Posted on: 29 March 2020
A leading business based in Farnborough is looking to recruit a HRBP to join their team. Whilst you will be based at Farnborough you will be required to travel within the UK (primarily Leicestershire potentially for 2 days a week)
Purpose of the role;
- This position is responsible for the management and day to day operational HR aspects of the site to enhance the HR Lifecycle Process and the flow of information and generally providing resolution and informed HR assistance to individuals at site as required.
- Facilitate construction staffing requirements with the Site Manager on an ongoing basis taking a lead role in completion of recruiting, hiring, and general assistance with worker settling as required.
- The position will be the focal point for all workers at site.
Provision of Services and Responsibilities
- Provides advice and guidance on all personnel and HR matters affecting the location, including implementation and interpretation for the duration of the project.
- Oversees and preparation of social security declarations and payroll processing
- Implements the site regulations and preparation of personnel letters to staff and authorities as required in line with Labour Code
- Sets up and administers various meetings with staff to communicate on personnel matters as required.
- Deals with all labour disputes and grievances at site level in accordance with the company procedures in line with Labour Code
- Ensures that sub-contractors are informed of all matters which will affect them
- Ensures awareness and full understanding of the statutory requirements relating to the employment of labour, working conditions, welfare, redundancy in line with Labour Code
- Ensure that all newly recruited labour is fully informed of the terms and conditions of employment and the type of work to be carried out, including the terms of the site regulations, the system for the payment of wages and the welfare facilities available on the site
- Personnel service such as training, travel, compliance, administration, as well as supporting Corporate HR policies and initiatives
- Reviews the working conditions and welfare facilities on the site
- Advises the Site Manager and other management as appropriate on the settlement and administration of minor problems
- Ensures that full and complete records be maintained of all starts, finishes, work records, warnings, final assessment disputes, meetings etc.
- Keeps the Senior HRBP informed of all site related activities in relation to HR.
- HR management experience including knowledge of UK employment legislation and secondary laws.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Construction industry experience beneficial but not essential
Salary circa £40k + £5k car allowance + expenses + 24 days holiday, pension and healthcare